Without good sleep, our bodies aren’t getting the valuable digest-repair-restore time that they need to heal. And without enough restful sleep, our mental health tanks — the important emotional reserves we need to deal with the stressors of life get depleted, and compliance with any healing protocol can feel overwhelming or even impossible.
Most of us don’t get either the amount or the quality of sleep we really need. Interested in fixing that? Join us for this special FREE online event:
Your host, Misty Williams, dealt with a variety of sleep and fatigue issues stemming from low hormones, hypothyroidism, extreme stress, Epstein Barr Virus and unexplained weight gain that had her snoring at night.
She found that by changing one simple sleep protocol, she was able to wake feeling refreshed for the first time in her life.
Along with some of the world’s foremost health experts, Misty is here to help you by sharing what she’s learned.
Register here for this empowering FREE event – you’ll immediately receive access to this bumper collection of FREE gifts and bonuses so you can get started with better sleep straight away, even before this event takes place:
- The Science of Cancer and Sleep: How to Reduce Cancer Risk – Nathan Crane – In this video, learn why sleep is critical for reversing cancer, powerful sleep strategies for reducing your cancer risk and effective forms of sleep that promote healing
- Healing Fibromyalgia, Low Moods and IBS – Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS – In this video, discover how your body manages stress, the link between IBS, exhaustion and low serotonin and a protocol for boosting moods and restoring sleep
- Essential Oils, Cortisol and Healing Your Parasympathetic Nervous System – Jodi Cohen, NTP – In this video, discover how the parasympathetic nervous system affects sleep and uncover strategies for de-programming your nervous system after trauma; you will also find out which essential oils calm your stress response and induce sleep
- Create Your Sleep Sanctuary eGuide – Misty Williams – Lack of sleep makes you irritable and impacts your productivity. It can also lead to serious health issues such as depression, ADHD, obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer and more. Discover how making changes to your home and daily routine can help you get the restful, restorative sleep you’ve been craving!
- How Are You Wired to Sleep? eGuide – Misty Williams – Hormones and your genetics play a key role in your sleep cycle. Discover what normal sleep cycles look like, how melatonin induces sleep (and how to supplement if you need it), why women in particular need progesterone to sleep, how to supplement GABA for stress and anxiety and the 4 genetic chronotypes that influence when and how long you should sleep
- 3 Interview Transcripts from Your Best Sleep Ever – Your host has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Nathan Crane, Rodger Murphree, DC, CNS and Jodi Cohen, NTP
- 26 Tips for Better Sleep eBook– HealthMeans – When you prioritize sleep, you wake up refreshed and ready to take on your day. While that’s not always easy, the 26 tips in this eBook will help
- Indispensable Essential Oils Starter eGuide – Eric Zielinski – In Dr Z’s new 133-page eBook, learn everything you need to know to start using essential oils safely and effectively for the entire family! Included are proven quick start tips, 101 uses cheat sheet and easy-to-make recipes and natural remedies
- 101 Natural Health Remedies Secrets eBook – WenLi and Kenny – Discover the secrets of ancient cures, natural treatments and simple home remedies to treat common ailments and regain control of your health
- Human Longevity Action Plan – Jason Prall – Discover the secrets of the longest-lived and healthiest populations on Earth. This action plan contains 104+ longevity practices of the world’s healthiest elders, ranging from preconception to geriatrics
According to the National institutes of Health, lack of restful sleep causes a long list of issues, including obesity, certain cancers, depression and anxiety, lack of focus and energy, higher accident rates, decreased sex drive and more.
And it goes without saying that without enough restful sleep, our mental health tanks — the important emotional reserves we need to deal with the stressors of life get depleted, and compliance with any healing protocol can feel overwhelming or even impossible. The best protocols in the world will not help you heal if you’re not sleeping well.
RSVP here for the complimentary Your Best Ever Sleep 7-Day Online Event – and get ready to learn from over 30 sleep experts who can help you with:
- Rebounding from sleep deficits after childbirth
- Issues linked to prescription sleep medication
- Supplements, herbs and diet tips for better sleep
- Strategies to reduce stress and optimize sleep quality
- Improving brain function while you sleep
- Creating a low-EMF sleep sanctuary
- And so much more!
50-70 million US adults have a sleep disorder, even more worldwide. The American Sleep Association reports that 37% of adults report fatigue or feeling tired because of stress, and 21% feel more stress when they get poor sleep – but you don’t have to be a victim of poor sleep.
You can fix this – sign up today, grab your free gifts, and let’s get started on better sleep health right now!
Here’s to plenty of restful, nourishing zzzzzzs and your best sleep ever!