Did you know that your body has an amazing built-in ability to metabolize everything that you experience in life?
Whether it’s the foods you eat, the thoughts you think, the emotions you feel, or what you take in from the world around you – your body is always digesting life as you experience it, and then using that energy to inform and power your overall wellbeing, and guide your steps out into the world.
As ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and now modern science attests, the quality of your health is largely governed by your ability to metabolize life in a way that positively nurtures your entire being.
Join us to find out more in this FREE experiential online workshop with bestselling Ayurveda author Katie Silcox:
Experience Ayurvedic Essences to Radiate Love and Find Safety – FREE Online Workshop
Under Katie’s guidance, you’ll discover the spiritual and scientific crossroads of your body’s amazing metabolizing power through the three subtle essences of Ayurveda — prana, tejas, and ojas — and enriching science-based practices that connect you more deeply to them.
You’ll begin to access the latent divine knowledge within you and your true manifesting power by aligning with your inner life force (prana), amplifying your ability to attract, metabolize, and positively disseminate the breadth and depth of life (tejas), while instilling a sense of love, safety, and belonging — and the psychophysical immunity these feelings activate (ojas).
RSVP here for this empowering Ayurvedic Essences Workshop!
During a guided practice with Katie that tonifies the vagus nerve and bolsters your parasympathetic nervous system, you’ll you’ll experience the harmonizing power of these three subtle essences firsthand as you’re immersed in the science of the polyvagal nervous system — and its fascinating role in regulating emotion, your sense of belonging, and fear responses.
As you begin to shift out of what Katie calls “the trauma vortex” of unhealthy fear-based patterns that make it difficult to digest or process life, and into “the healing vortex” of self-love and unshakable inner calm, resilience, and ease, you’ll experience a sense of inner safety that activates the life-giving aspects of your own nature and the physiological benefits they inspire.
You’ll also begin to stoke an enduring inner radiance that naturally transforms dis-ease into pure potentiality, while strengthening and fortifying the systems of your body.
As a spiritual educator with a master’s in Hinduism and the Ayurveda Sciences, and a background in holistic biomechanics, tantric philosophy, somatic movement, and more, Katie’s integrative approach to Ayurveda adds new layers of depth and richness to this ancient healing art.
Join her for this unique experiential workshop on how to metabolize anything that life throws your way by activating the three subtle essences of Ayurveda and the science-based health benefits they inspire.
Click here to reserve your FREE place at this workshop.
In this health-enriching online event, you’ll explore:
- The science and spirituality of the 3 subtle essences of Ayurveda (prana, tejas, and ojas) and how they support all facets of your life and wellbeing
- How to shift out of the “trauma vortex” of habitual thoughts, past memories, and mental negativity, and into the “healing vortex” of health, resource, and positivity
- How to tonify the vagus nerve and bolster the parasympathetic nervous system to instill a sense of love, safety, and belonging — and the psychophysical immunity these feelings activate
- Guided practices that harness the power of these essences to calm your nervous system and physiology — while creating deeper mind-body-spirit synergy and soul alignment throughout your life
- The full extent of your body’s metabolizing power — including its amazing ability to digest, transmute, and positively disseminate everything that life throws your way
Don’t worry if you can’t attend the event live – everyone who registers will receive a free downloadable recording as soon as it is available.
Are you ready to take your wellbeing to the next level? We’ll see you there!