Seekers the world over are returning to the somatic practice of sacred frame drumming — adding rhythm and drumming to their self-care practices as a form of active meditation, healing, contemplation, and focus.
The practice of frame drumming has a rich cross-cultural history for healing, celebration, ceremony, and rites of passage.
And today, researchers, scientists, and laypeople alike are exploring how the power of music and sound healing — along with our beliefs and subjective experiences — can have a measurable impact on our biology, immune system, and mental and emotional states.
Many people have reported that following a focused drumming session, they often feel a shift in consciousness and a change in mood or energy.
Would you like to know more about this?
Join us for this incredible FREE workshop:
At this online event, you’ll experience a focused drumming session for yourself when you join a new online event with Krista Holland, a multifaceted teacher and frame drummer…
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- A powerful practice to help stimulate the potential of your immune system through guided imagery and active visualization — accompanied by a sound-healing experience set to the rhythms of the sacred frame drum and your breath
- How the frame drum became a mythical cross-cultural art form that’s part of the collective human story — and has long led to improved health outcomes, powerful self-discovery, mental clarity, balance, and belonging
- How the frame drum’s rhythm can be a complementary self-care tool for stress reduction, self-healing, and creative wellbeing
- Your body’s built-in system for relaxation, including its endogenous healing mechanisms
- The power of rhythm and drumming for shifting your consciousness
Krista’s approach to playing the frame drum weaves together the sacred, mythological, and technical aspects of drumming through story, visualization, somatic inquiry, rhythm notations, and more…
You won’t need any musical experience to access this simple, yet powerful guided practice.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how you can initiate a healing transformation when you combine the time-tested practices of drumming and conscious breathing with modern research on the power of your thoughts.
You’ll move through a guided sound-healing experience featuring the rhythms of the sacred frame drum, guided imagery, active visualization, and your own breath — to shift your mindset and enjoy optimal health and wellbeing.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
We’ll see you there!