By Lorna Bevan
Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
- twisting yourself into a pretzel in order to fit in or be accepted;
- smiling when you are in pain;
- tolerating the unacceptable;
- saying yes when you need to say no;
- avoiding conflict at all costs;
- blowing in the wind like a weather vane;
- allowing yourself to be influenced by social media.
- stand in your own authority;
- strengthen your boundaries;
- practise your absolute Nos;
- know what is negotiable/non-negotiable;
- be impeccable with the truth – without trampling over other people.
About Lorna Bevan M.A., MAPAI:
Variously described as a visioneer, a creative disruptor, a life guide and a change maker, my passion is to blend the tools of Visionary Astrology and Transformational Coaching to help you to connect with your inner world so that you can transform your outer world. Through my practice, Hare In the Moon, I combine the ancient art of astrology with the modern art of personal coaching to offer clients all over the world a unique mix consultations and coaching services. I work with clients around the world by phone and email, tailoring my Astrology Coaching to each unique individual or business I work with.
I’m a qualified Psychological Astrologer, Jungian Psychotherapist and Master NLP Coach, and I’m currently taking a Master’s Degree in Analytical Astrology. I’ve had a varied career as a Modern Languages Teacher, a Management Development Consultant, a Counselling Clinician at Personal Performance Consulting Worldwide, a Personal and Career Coach and Psychotherapist, and former Consultant Astrologer for The Sunday Times Magazine.
You can pick up my e-book “Bringing Your Astrology into the 21st Century: The 5D Planets” here.
You can learn more about my work or contact me at: