By Josh Richardson
Guest writer for Wake Up World
Billions of souls have inhabited Earth, but there have only been about 500 original human templates to choose from throughout human history. These templates were both a reflection of inner and outer beauty. Many metaphysicians have denied the existence of these templates.
A 62-year-old Montreal-based photographer has spent the last 12 years scouring the world for complete strangers who have strikingly similar physical characteristics. The results, at least in part, support the contention that not only do these templates exist, but sometimes to such a degree that there are other human beings on the planet that look almost identical to others, despite no relation whatsoever.
The two gentleman pictured above are an excellent example of two complete strangers that not only look like brothers, but twins, yet they are not related.
“I was inspired by 2 things,” said photographer Francois Brunelle. “First I used to see look-alikes all over since a very long time. Second, my own likeness with TV character Mr Bean.”
The templates have been very helpful for us in our journey as human beings. In our early growth as a species we needed strong and sturdy templates to ensure survival, especially with our repeating patterns of war.
In the beginning of life these images are produced by the template itself, then pass to our primary parental contracts and on to us. The image changes only when we override the original template with our beliefs or our desires. Even so, it would only change so much and that was a restriction of the template itself. The highest image is stored as part of this template. Similar to DNA, our body looks at this image every time it re-creates itself.
In our world of over 7 billion, and regardless of race, ethnicity, sex or age, there is somebody who looks almost identical to you, and although the chances are a fraction of 1 percent, they still exist. When looking at the following images, it is undeniable that the probability can become a reality.
Recommended articles by Josh Richardson:
- 20 Sources of Pain in the Body are Each Directly Tied to Specific Emotional States
- How Does Your Consciousness Make Everything Real?
- Fascinating New Study Shows How Emotions Are Mapped On The Human Body
- Thought-Provoking Quantum Experiments Show Reality is Only an Illusion
- The Electromagnetic Field is Depleted in Those Who are Unhealthy
- How to Avoid Empathy Burnout When You are Surrounded by Other People’s Pain
- 9 Reasons You Need To Be Giving and Receiving Hugs Every Day
- How Music and Meditation Address Memory Loss
- Study Confirms That Matters of the Heart Directly Influence the HEALTH of Your Heart
- How Mind/Body Approaches Reduce Blood Pressure Better Than Medication
About the author:
Josh Richardson is blogger, healer, and a constant pursuer of the natural state of human consciousness.