By Marie Be
Guest Writer for Wake Up World
No matter how pure your diet and what vitamin supplements you may take, your body absorbs toxins that must be removed. Science is now clearly linking toxicity and disease in the same way that they understand the link between poor nutrition and disease, and health-conscious individuals are turning to natural detox systems for support.
In a recent article I explained how it is possible to bypass the digestive system and convey healing agents into the body through the lymphatic system and the bloodstream. By following the simple principles of a 5000-year-old Ayurveda tradition, you can support the natural health of your skin and remove toxins from your body by using transdermal detox creams.
You can even make your own at home!
The key ingredient of any transdermal detox cream is zeolite, nature’s most powerful detox agent. When reduced to the size of a red blood cell and applied to the skin through a conveyor oil, the fine micro particles of zeolite get absorbed through the skin, making their way through the vascular system and lymphatic system to organs, glands and cellular tissues. In the body, zeolite attracts toxins such as radiation, chemicals, heavy metals and free radicals into its structure and excretes them through natural bodily functions. Gradually the body becomes less toxic, which is conducive to immune system improvement and healthier natural repair functions.
For more information on the detoxifying effects of zeolite, please see: Remove Toxic Heavy Metals from Your Body in Less Than 7 Hours.
Make Your Own Transdermal Detox Cream
It’s easy to make your own transdermal detox cream. All you need is a conveyor oil and micronized zeolite. The oil should be organic and chemical-free, as toxins in your oil would be sucked down into your bloodstream and lymphatic system faster than through any other entry point.
When purchasing a product for transdermal applications, ensure that the healing agents are smaller than the size of a red blood cell to ensure its proper delivery through the entire body (4ppm). You can make your transdermal detox cream at home, or buy it online at EarthSun BioShield.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup – Coconut oil (virgin cold-pressed, raw, organic, fair-trade)
- 1 cup – Cacao butter (raw, organic, fair-trade)
- 1 cup – Micronized zeolite (4ppm or smaller)*
- Use a bain-marie to melt, at low heat, the coconut oil and cacao butter
- Add the zeolite
- Pour in a sealed jar
*The zeolite size should be 4ppm or smaller to be properly absorbed through the skin. High quality zeolite supplement manufacturers should be transparent about the quality and size of zeolite they carry. For further advice, checkout EarthSun.
Full-Body Detoxing Massage
Daily detoxification should become a permanent element in the daily health routine of prevention-oriented individuals. If your schedule doesn’t allow for a daily massage, try and fit it in at least three or four times a week.
- Massage the entire body with your transdermal detox cream, applying even pressure with the whole hand. Apply long strokes over straight parts like your limbs and circular strokes over rounded areas such as joints and abdomen.
- Use more oil and spend more time where nerve endings are concentrated; especially the soles of the feet, the palms of the hands and along the base of the fingernails.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes, letting the oil and the massage do their work. The longer the oil is on, the deeper it penetrates. During this time you can relax, shave, or brush your hair for example.
- Remove excess oil with a relaxing warm bath or a quick shower.
- If time is short, just oil the head and feet.
Your skin is the largest, most important eliminative organ in the body. It is responsible for one quarter of the body’s detoxification each day. Maintain optimal health and detox daily!
Previous articles by Marie:
- BURN: Health Impacts of Sunscreen Found to be Worse Than UV Damage!
- Skin Science – Debunking Cosmetic Industry Propaganda
- 3 Years After Fukushima: Behind the Skewed Data and Vested Interests
- Support Your Cellular Health and Slow the Aging Process
- Transdermal Detox – Taking Your Health Supplements Through Your SKIN!
About the author:
Marie Be’s inspiration comes from her mom who always challenged common assumptions and sought to understand for herself the major issues concerning her family and the choices she made on their behalf. She raised Marie and her brother in a rural environment, feeding them the best organic foods, and focused on building strong immune systems in her children through the use of natural plants, herbs and minerals.
As a fiery teenager, Marie travelled the world in search of purpose and dreamed of positively influencing our society. While earning her first two degrees, in architecture and sustainable development, she worked for Greenpeace and many other organizations of change. Her experience taught her that change cannot be imposed; she now aims at inspiring individuals through education and awareness.
Marie moved to Vancouver to undertake a Masters in Regenerative Sustainability under the supervision of a Nobel Peace Prize recipient. Teaching workshops on well-being, she started observing a widespread desire in our society for both physical and environmental health and sustainability. Feeling the winds of change, Marie founded EarthSun. By tuning into nature as our source of life, and acquiring knowledge of ancient herbal traditions as well as new technologies, Marie believes it is possible to use nature’s intelligence to create simple and effective health products.
Check out EarthSun for more information, or connect with Marie on Google +, Facebook and Twitter.