By Marco Torres
Guest Writer for Wake Up World
There are close to 20,000 studies on cannabinoids in the pubmed database, and few scientists who concentrate their work around cannabinoids can deny the tremendous therapeutic potential of cannabis. In fact, Dr. Christina Sanchez, a molecular biologist at Compultense University in Madrid Spain, has completed extensive research which led to one of the first discoveries that THC does indeed kill cancer cells.
The endocannabinoid system is a group of receptors in the brain that are involved in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory. It mediates many physiological processes, including motor learning, synaptic plasticity, and appetite.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) maintains our biological systems by regulating each cell tissue. It uses Arachadonic acid/Omega 6 to make Endo-Cannabinoids: fatty molecules that communicate harm between cells. Dietary cannabis mimics the ECS by providing Cannabinoids when there is an Arachadonic acid deficiency or Clinical Cannabinoid Deficiency.
The discovery in the early 1990s of specific membrane receptors of marijuana’s psychoactive component 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) opened the way to the revelation of a whole endogenous signaling system which is the endocannabinoid system.
One of the most incredible findings of the endocannabinoid system it that it appears to be conserved at least in all vertebrate phyla, and present in the structure of receptors and in their function, also in invertebrates, thus implying its participation in vital functions in almost all organisms.
Concentrate made from the flowering tops of the cannabis plant can produce a viscous oil containing large doses of active cannabinoids. The process was first made popular by Rick Simpson and commonly called RSO or Phoenix Tears. The ratio of compounds are typically 45%-65% THC and 7% to 12% CBD. Cannabidiol has been shown to reduce the intense “high” side effects of THC including the altered consciousnesses, confusion and anxiety.
Patients with several different forms of cancer have been able to use this oil topically and internally to force cancerous cells to kill themselves. RSO has often had a higher success rate than chemotherapy and radiation therapies. While these traditional therapies destroy cancer cells, they also destroy healthy tissue indiscriminately. RSO kills only cancer cells and leaves healthy tissue intact giving the patient better chances of recovery. RSO has also been therapeutic for treatment of chronic pain, inflammation, muscle spasms, intestinal disorders and more.
The Endocannabinoid System and How THC ‘Cures’ Cancer
With Dr. Christina Sanchez
Previous articles by Marco:
- 12 Facts About Microwave Ovens That Should Forever Terminate Their Use
- The Endocannabinoid System and How THC Cures Cancer
- Cannabis-Based Batteries Could Change the Way We Store Energy Forever
- Cannabis Oil Cures Infant of Cancer, Dissolves Inoperable Tumor
- 5 Reasons to Juice Rather Than Smoke Cannabis
- Study Shows The Therapeutic Effects of Marijuana on Autistic Children
- 5 Diseases Proven To Respond Better To Cannabis Than Prescription Drugs
- Another Reason Marijuana is Illegal: It Prevents the Spread of HIV
- The U.S. Government Have Given One Man Over 130,000 Cannabis Cigarettes Since 1983 … for Bone Cancer!
- 4 Diseases That Can Be Reversed Naturally Without Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Woman Shrinks Inoperable Mass, Heals Her Thyroid Disease With Cannabis Oil
- 5 Big Signs The Global Engine of Deceit, Lies and Control Are Coming To End
About the author:
Marco Torres is a research specialist, writer and consumer advocate for healthy lifestyles. He holds degrees in Public Health and Environmental Science and is a professional speaker on topics such as disease prevention, environmental toxins and health policy.
Please note: This article is offered as information purposes only. This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This article reproduced with permission from preventdisease.com