Did you know that it takes 17 years, on average, for clinical breakthroughs to make their way into the conventional standard of care.
With brain disorders, we often don’t have 17 years. Not for ourselves. Not for our loved ones.
We can do better.
If you or a friend/family member are having a hard time remembering things — memory loss, brain fog, lack of mental clarity — please join us free of charge at this cutting edge and hope-filled event:
Many causes of brain-health issues are related to immune system responses and are treatable, even potentially curable — and with 50 million people worldwide (and rising) affected by dementia, Alzheimer’s and other chronic neurodegenerative diseases, this is a health crisis which sadly leaves few families untouched.
Today, 10 million people suffer from Parkinson’s disease, 2.5 million from multiple sclerosis, the incidence of Lou Gehrig’s (ALS) is 1 in 50,000 and of Huntington’s disease it’s 5-10 in 100,000. And because neurodegenerative diseases strike primarily in mid- to late-life and people are living longer lives, these incidence rates are expected to soar as the population ages.
This event will discuss the latest in healing and support, because finding treatments and cures for neurodegenerative diseases is a goal with increasing urgency.
You will hear from 41 experts in this field, who will discuss current research, new treatment options, the root causes of neurodegeneration, caretaking practices for loved ones, nutrition for brain and immune system, health, movement strategies, and so much more besides.
Register here for this FREE 7-day event and you will also gain immediate access to a host of free gifts – so you and your family can start gaining a better understanding of neurodegeneration right away. You’ll receive:
- Liver, Leaky Gut and Brain Degeneration – Ameet Aggarwal, ND – In this video, you’ll uncover the link between leaky gut, inflammation and brain health, and you’ll learn how your liver impacts your brain and what the effects of trauma are.
- Integrative Approach to ALS and Neurodegenerative Diseases – Shelena Lalji, MD, FACOG – In this video, learn how to be your own advocate, how to find the right practitioner and how to initiate treatments in the correct order.
- Leaky Brain and Neurodegeneration Connection – Ryan Wohlfert, DC, CCSP – In this video, learn what leaky brain is, its root causes and how it leads to brain degeneration. You’ll also discover 6 simple tips to prevent and heal leaky brain.
- Elimination Diet eGuide – Greg Eckel – Take the guesswork out of figuring out which foods are affecting your brain function. This step-by-step guide shares how to get to the root imbalances impacting your health.
- Brain Health Supplement eGuide – Greg Eckel – Dr Eckel shares his top list of brain health supplements that have shown success with patients in over 20 years of clinical practice.
- Shake it Off: An Integrated Approach to Parkinson’s Solutions eBook – Greg Eckel – Learn these tools for treating acute and chronic illness with a foundational approach that includes a combination of naturopathic and Chinese medicine. Take a deep dive into Dr. Eckel’s brain regeneration program and learn about a nasal spray used to calm neuro-inflammation, intranasal stem cell delivery, mind-body techniques to reverse anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder and so much more!
- 3 Interview Transcripts from The Brain Degeneration Summit – HealthMeans – Your host Dr Greg Eckel has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Dr. Ameet Aggarwal, Dr. Shelena Lalji and Dr. Ryan Wohlfert!
- Improve Your Brain Health eBook – HealthMeans – Did you know there are steps you can take to improve the health of your brain, which also will improve the quality of your life? It’s true. Learn why and how when you download this eBook.
Dr Eckel became a health advocate after his wife, Sarieah, developed a rapidly progressing dementia, which they later found out was a very rare neurological condition called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
Going through this process as a husband and physician, he experienced the lack of options patients with chronic neurodegeneration (and their caregivers) have.
He went through the gamut of symptom discovery, a struggle to diagnosis, choosing treatment options, and not to mention the emotional challenges that came along with supporting a loved one through a difficult time.
Unfortunately, they didn’t find a remedy for Sarieah. But because of what they learned on their journey, Dr. Eckel became inspired to provide hope, insight and even remedies to patients worried about or struggling with brain health. He has now seen the “incurable” actually improve and resolve.
When you join Dr. Eckel at his event, you’ll see his perspective rooted in participatory patient care, and his mission to empower you with the knowledge and collective wisdom to create health for yourself, no matter whether you’re healthy or dealing with a health challenge.
Sign up for this free event today and start to get the answers you and your family need about:
- Root causes of brain degeneration
- Reversing the impacts of stress and trauma
- Detox testing and protocols
- Nutrition for brain and immune system health
- Positive approaches to dementia care
- Self-care routines for caretakers
- And so much more!
Find hope and opportunity when you join us at this important health event!