The first and last thing we do in life is inhale and exhale.
Breath is the most critical physiological function, one of the most transformative forces in life, and one of the most powerful medicines on the planet.
According to Jessica Dibb, founder of the Global Professional Breathwork Alliance, and Dr. Dan Siegel, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UCLA, breath is our “medicine in the moment.” It is right there, always — just waiting to be breathed by us.
Yet, many of us are not consciously accessing this power. So how do we tap into this superpower already with us?
Find out at this inspirational FREE online event:
At this complimentary online event, Jessica and Dr. Siegel will be teaching us how to use conscious breathing to access deep awareness and insight stored within.
In this transformative hour, you’ll:
- Discover how breathwork can enhance wholeness, integration, and presence
- Understand how breath can support your emotional regulation — and how to use it to instantaneously change your internal state
- Explore the concept of breath as love, medicine, and nourishment for human potential
- Become more intimate with the life force within, the same force that created all of reality
- Serve as a “tuning fork” for humanity to develop the capacity for conscious breathing
Dr. Siegel will introduce the plane of possibility and share how the breath is integral to tapping your human potential in alignment with your highest self through presence and integration.
Jessica will then guide you through a breathwork practice in which you’ll discover the plane of embodied presence in action — from practical self-care to awakened consciousness and self-actualization.
After attending this event, you’ll recognize that you can optimize every moment of your life by accessing the vitality and intelligence within by embodying your breath — which is connected to everything around you.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Isn’t it time that you harnessed the full benefits of your breath – your most potent nutrient – as a vehicle for your own self-actualization?
We’ll see you there!