Channeling is not as mysterious as it seems, and you don’t have to be a “gifted” psychic or medium to access information that’s beyond your thinking mind or traditional five senses.
According to Helané Wahbeh, Director of Research at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), “Channeling is the process of revealing information and energy not limited by our conventional notions of space and time.”
It can happen in a variety of forms — not just the trance kind of channeling that most of us think of when we imagine it. Some people have hunches, while others rely on highly tuned intuition. It can also present as mediumship, precognition, telepathy, impressions, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the list goes on…
But what is YOUR method? Find out at this fascinating free online event!
You can begin discovering your specific method through a variety of practices and processes that can help open up, ignite, and hone your channeling skills…
… until it becomes second nature and an everyday tool at your disposal to help guide you in making decisions with more ease and assuredness.
At this illuminating free online event, Helané will share the many different types of channeling — and ways to improve your channeling capacity so you can begin building your own personal practice.
In this engaging hour, you’ll discover:
- A broader definition of channeling as the receiving of information and energy that’s not limited by our conventional senses — through intuition, gut hunches, mediumship, trance channeling, and more
- A guided meditative visualization to experience channeling for yourself
- That there’s no “right” way to channel because everyone has their own individual way of receiving information — their unique Noetic Signature
- How channeling can enable you to make more easeful, less anxiety-provoking choices because it supports your power of discernment
- Ways to determine whether the information you’re receiving through channeling is true
As you develop more trust in your channeling abilities and better understand the language of the unseen, you generate more ease and flow in your life, which ripples out to your relationships, families, communities, and beyond.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
We’ll see you there!