Have you ever been told that you’re overreacting, being dramatic, or are too sensitive?
Some people, but not all, possess extraordinary qualities that allow them to more deeply connect with the emotional tapestry of the world.
The downside of this sensitivity is that these souls can often find themselves ungrounded, frazzled, uncentered…
… and struggling with strong emotions that frequently tip them into feeling over-saturated.
Do any of these statements ring true for you? If so, then you may actually be an empath, highly sensitive person (HSP), or intuitive.
Yet despite facing such a wide array of potentially debilitating challenges, empaths, HSPs, and intuitives like you possess unique and invaluable gifts.
And you CAN learn to navigate your emotional terrain, turning your vulnerability into strength and your empathy into a force for healing and connection.
To find out more, join us at this amazing free 3-day online event:
At this landmark event, you’ll discover a unique set of science-backed tools to master your gifts of sensitivity — allowing you to harness your innate abilities in your work, your purpose, your relationships, and more.
If you choose to attend, you’ll become part of a worldwide community of empaths, intuitives, and HSPs who want to develop effective self-care practices to enhance their lives — while learning to establish firm energetic boundaries and trust their intuition.
And you’ll be led by an inspiring gathering of empathy experts, luminaries, doctors, and teachers.
You’ll receive demonstrations of these potent strategies and practices from Judith Orloff, MD, Alane Freund, Imi Lo, Michael R. Smith, PhD, Dr. Natasha Fallahi, Dr. William Bloom, Nina Khoo, Rob Schwartz, and many more.
They’ll illuminate your path and inspire you to rise to your full potential and fulfill your highest mission and purpose.
During this groundbreaking 3-day event, you’ll discover:
- What it means to be a sensitive sensation seeker, and unique opportunities for you to self-actualize over a lifetime
- How to intentionally nurturing your sensitive nervous system, unlock your potential to flourish, and uncover your empathic gifts
- Five of the most common personal core wounds that sensitives, intuitives, and empaths experience — and powerful ways to reclaim your confident, capable, resilient self
- How to spot an energy vampire, set clear and strong boundaries, and level up your psychic self defense, so you can feel safe and powerful in the world
- How to use the Flower of Life and the Merkaba to step into the power of your energy bodies to heal yourself, your relationships, and the planet
- Insights from Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy that can show how you may have developed parts as coping mechanisms in a non-sensitive world
Are you ready to discover energy management and boundary-building skills, plus other science-based practices to transform overwhelm, anxiety, and distraction into discernment, autonomy, and groundedness.?
Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Judith Orloff, MD, will review the common causes of burnout — including the drain from having “too much empathy” — and how to reverse this to achieve more balance.
- Alane Freund will share a meditation technique designed especially for sensitives, plus 3 tools to use when feeling out of sorts.
- Imi Lo will review traits and upsides of being emotionally, intellectually, and/or spiritually intense, as well as the kinds of difficulties highly sensitive and intense people can face.
- Michael R. Smith, PhD, will discuss how to learn cutting-edge strategies to ignite your intuition so you can receive clear communication and guidance from your spirit guides.
- Dr. Natasha Fallahi will reveal the root causes of common issues sensitive people face, and natural ways to heal many chronic health imbalances.
- Dr. William Bloom will explain why you need to practice core psychic safety skills to protect yourself from negative vibrations when you closely connect with Source, spirits, and subtle energies.
- Wendy De Rosa will discuss how to become empowered as an empath and stop taking on the energy of others.
- Nina Khoo will share why she believes that highly sensitive people (HSPs) first need to heal childhood traumas in order to show up fully and comfortably as leaders.
- Karen Curry Parker will reveal why it’s more important than ever before to understand intuition, and how to tune into the correct frequency to “hear” the information being broadcast to you.
- Langston Kahn will share tools to break the cycle of losing yourself in others’ emotions or isolating to protect yourself — guiding you back into joyful relationships with your sensitivity, authenticity, community, and the Earth.
- Rob Schwartz will guide you to reframe how you perceive your empathic nature and your tremendous gifts — offering opportunities to raise your vibration and consciousness while tapping your natural superpower to merge with Source.
This free online gathering is being hosted by author, speaker, and coach for highly sensitive people (HSPs) Melissa Schwartz… and guest host David Gandelman, who’s a spiritual teacher, author, and founder of the Meditation School App.
We’ll see you there!