There may not be anything more important for humanity than awakening and integrating the power of love for transformation in our world. Yet, so many of us are disappointed in love. Some of us (at least subconsciously) continue chasing after the elusive “Valentine’s Day love” we see on the big screen — mushy and sentimental. Others discover that what they’ve been calling love just doesn’t gratify their egos as they’d hoped.
If you’re ready to understand and experience love in a whole new way, we invite you to join renowned Enneagram teachers Russ Hudson, Jessica Dibb, and Robert Holden in a FREE video event:
During this complimentary online event, you’ll discover:
- The Enneagram’s 9 lenses through which to look at love — and what it can reveal about YOU
- How love operates in each of your 3 centers (head, heart, and body) — as Russ, Jessica, and Robert each share about one of the different centers
- Why love isn’t just about “the heart” — it’s also generated from intelligence, clarity, and intimacy… as well as action and presence in the body
- Why love is your best chance to become the person you most want to be in the world — and how love facilitates collective transformation as well
- A guided practice to experience the power of love through all 3 centers
If you’re ready to let love be as big as it really is, don’t miss this opportunity to explore how the Enneagram holds the keys to understanding — and becoming — love!
Don’t worry if you can’t attend the event live – you’ll be able to access a free downloadable recording if you RSVP here. For anyone who is still seeking their true love – and indeed for anyone who just wants to understand love better – it’s highly recommended. See you there!