By Paul Lenda
Staff Writer for Wake Up World
Now that 2020 is behind us, we can use our hindsight to make conscious decisions on what we want, both individually and collectively, for the future present.
The levels of awakening right now are massive, and larger than I have ever seen them in the 15 years I have been closely observing the collective consciousness. The choice point we are at right now allows us to lay down the blueprint of what kind of world we want to see, and one where everyone thrives.
We are the strongest when we are united. We have the strongest energy that will produce results quicker the more people focused on the same outcome there are. This is the time to connect with others who also have the intention of ushering in, and co-creating, a new conscious paradigm. This is a time to create networks, both tangible and intangible.
Our network is our grid. The more we unite the collective, the further our intentions go in their impact. This leads to outcomes manifesting quicker. We saw in 2020 how quickly things could change when there is enough collective energy focused on something, even if it is fear-based. Every person on Earth acts as a conscious participant in the unfolding of a collectively shared reality. Just as our collective consciousness can be manipulated to manifest a malevolent agenda, it can also manifest a benevolent one.
The future we experience is solely up to us. No future will be imposed on us. We are active participants in what happens on this planet. This is not the time to wait until everything blows over. In fact, this is the very time we can here to Earth for, to participate in reality creation like never before!
So, how do you accelerate a new conscious paradigm that is emerging? Here are a few suggestions:
Love the Grid Meditation
Every day, you can practice a Love the Grid meditation where you pulse out love energy into the collective consciousness field, even the shadow parts we may wish weren’t a part of the Whole. Here are a few simple steps that will help you effectively practice a Love the Grid meditation:
- Sit down in a meditative position.
- Rub your hands together until they vibrate.
- Place your left hand over your heart, while your right hand is facing forward with the fingers pointing upward and your elbow staying bent, as if you were waving motionlessly.
- Breathe in deeply, expanding your belly like a balloon, imagining your heart field expanding.
- Breathe out, bringing your belly in toward the spine, imagining your heart center’s energy pulsing out through your right hand across the planet, into the entire collective consciousness.
- Create a Group of Like-Minded People
Do you know other conscious creators who are like-minded and have a similar vision for the future? Connect with them and discuss what sort of tangible real-world and practical solutions you can work toward and manifest.
This could be things like:
- Collaborative and co-operative shared living (either in an apartment, home, farm, intentional community, or something else)
- Decentralized replacements for centralized aspects of society (hi-tech and low-tech).
- Social media engagement pods that spur algorithms to share conscious and truth content more.
- Agorist or voluntaryist marketplaces and means of commerce/energy exchange that operate using counter-economics and outside of the primary financial and commerce systems.
These are great starting points, but there are many other actions you can take. Perhaps you can come up with some on your own as well! I am just one out of billions of souls on this planet, and I sure we can crowdsource extraordinary ideas for the blueprint of a new conscious paradigm that leads to more balance, harmony, and coherence.
Recommended articles by Paul Lenda:
- How to Unlock the Greatness Already Within You
- Yerba Mate: The Ethical and Healthier Alternative to Coffee
- Overcome Victim Consciousness with One Simple Change
- There is Always a Reason to Smile
- The Dangers of Boredom
- The Benefits of Free Range Play for Children
- It’s Time to Stop Playing the What If Game
- The Old World is Falling Away and Making Way for a New One
- 3 Essential Truths Most People Forget
- How to Avoid Turning Freedom into Enslavement
About the author:
Paul Lenda is a conscious evolution guide, founder & director of SHIFT, author, writer, speaker, meditation teacher, life coach, and ambassador for the New Paradigm wishing to provide an integral role in personal transformation and the collective social transformation of humanity. Paul offers private one-on-one holistic life counseling & conscious evolution sessions, via Skype or phone. Paul takes into account all aspects of the hyperdimensional matrix when providing guidance, counseling, and coaching.
You can connect with Paul via: