Are you feeling overwhelmed, stuck or trapped in your own life?
You’re definitely not alone in feeling this way.
Everyone has experienced some form of trauma in their life, and in these challenging times, many people are feeling incredibly overwhelmed and don’t know what steps to take next. Mental health challenges, addictions, burnout, sleep disturbances and worsening chronic conditions are skyrocketing due to worry and stress.
Get the tools to move from fear and overwhelm to resilience and recovery when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Aimie Apigian, was inspired to leave her career as a surgeon and entered the trauma and attachment field because of the long and difficult experience of helping her foster son rewire his biology of trauma — a path of struggle and healing that led to the commitment to help others journey toward wholeness.
During her journey, she discovered that none of us are spared from negative life experiences that get stored in our bodies.
Her vision is to bridge the worlds of trauma and medicine in order to help more people be free from the effects of past trauma.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.
RSVP here free of charge for the Biology of Trauma Online Event and get ready to discover:
- Why people are more prone to trauma than ever before
- Key indicators that you’re experiencing overwhelm
- Diseases most associated with trauma and stored emotions
- Root causes associated with all addictions
- How trauma affects the nervous system and the vagus nerve
- Strategies and practices for releasing stored trauma
- Techniques to transform grief and pain
- Effective tools for rewiring your nervous system for health and aliveness
What’s more, when you sign up here for this groundbreaking event, you’ll get immediate access to a host of free gifts and extras which you can use to get started on healing right away:
- Supporting Low Serotonin and Low GABA as Part of Trauma Therapy – Trudy Scott, CN – In this video, learn about the link between low serotonin and low GABA with trauma, and the symptoms and connection to chemical dependencies. You’ll also discover the power of targeted amino acid therapy.
- The Trauma/Autoimmune Biology and Personality – Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP – In this video, learn the connection between autoimmune conditions and childhood trauma, as well as the personalities of unresolved trauma. Also learn about the 2013 HURT Study (Healing Un-Resolved Trauma).
- Addicted to Emotions and the Innate Capacity for Healing – Peter Levine, PhD – In this video, learn about natural survival adaptations for physical and emotional pain, and learn why so many live in the chronic freeze state. You’ll also discover somatic experiencing for post-COVID chronic fatigue and other illnesses.
- Attachment Trauma: A Roadmap for Accelerated Healing and Recovery eGuide – Aimie Apigian – Disrupted attachment can cause significant issues that require a comprehensive approach for healing. Understanding the behaviors, psychology and biology can create a focused pathway through trauma and accelerate healing.
- Your Roadmap: Accelerating the Healing Journey eGuide – Aimie Apigian – Discover the most effective, cutting-edge trauma therapies, functional medicine approaches and bio-hacking techniques for rewiring insecurities, stress and overwhelm stored in your body.
- Exclusive Membership Access to The Biology of Trauma Facebook Community – Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma Facebook Community is the inside place for education and empowerment on effectively treating trauma on the cellular level! Whether you are working on addressing trauma for yourself or your child, or you are in the healing profession and helping others, get the latest, most effective and cutting-edge information on reverse engineering the biology of trauma for recovery and beyond.
- 3 Interview Transcripts from The Biology of Trauma Solutions Series – HealthMeans – Your host of The Biology of Trauma: Solutions Series, Aimie Apigian,MD, MS, MPH, has selected these transcripts as amazing examples of what you’ll learn over the course of this event. Grab these interview transcripts, and gain insights from Trudy Scott, CN, Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP and Peter Levine, PhD!
- Steps to Help Identify and Heal Trauma eBook – HealthMeans – Trauma comes in all forms and impacts your entire body. In this eBook, we suggest things to do on your own to help heal along with different modalities with which to work with a professional. We invite you to join us on this journey toward healing.
Grab your FREE place here for this 7-day online event where you’ll learn from more than 40 experts in the field.
Burnout, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain, weight gain, gut issues and chronic fatigue are all part of the predictable patterns of stored trauma.
To find the way out, you have to understand the biology of trauma: the biology that predisposes you to trauma and keeps you stuck in fear, insecurity and inflammation even if you are doing all the treatments, therapy and meditation.
When you do, it becomes possible to be strategic and targeted in your approach. You’ll be able to see the points of intervention to reverse engineer the biology of trauma and actually accelerate the healing journey to your best physical and mental health.
Sign up here today for the Biology of Trauma, grab your free extras, and get started on your own healing journey right now!
To healing and wellness!