Mushrooms! They are earthy, savory, versatile, and downright delicious in meals.
What you may not know is that mushrooms have been used for thousands of years for their incredible health-promoting and medicinal properties.
There are thousands of edible mushroom species in the world and approximately 250+ of them have been identified as having healing properties.
East Asian traditions and Indigenous cultures have long embraced mushrooms to treat all manner of ailments — and now Westerners are recognizing their nutritional and medicinal superpowers for the body, mind, and even the spirit.
If you’d like to know how to easily and safely incorporate mushrooms into YOUR diet, healing practice and spiritual growth, you won’t want to miss this FREE online event:
Our host for this event is Dr. Christopher Hobbs, renowned herbalist, research scientist, and faculty at the University of Massachusetts.
Dr. Hobbs believes that by incorporating mushrooms into our diets — fresh, cooked, or as dried adaptogens — we can help prevent and transform a myriad of debilitating issues.
At this empowering online event, Dr. Hobbs will share the ways these fungi can strengthen and fine-tune your immune system to help stave off cancer, prevent heart disease, keep bones healthy, improve digestion, aid cognitive function, and much more.
In this free one-hour event, you’ll discover:
- Ways to incorporate mushrooms on a dietary, medicinal, and transformational level — and how they serve as convincing alternatives to meat, protein powders, flavor enhancers, nutritional boosting powders, coffee, and more!
- The incredible immune-boosting and normalizing properties of mushrooms
- How new research shows that mushroom fiber is the most effective type of prebiotic fiber — which helps to regulate mood, immunity, blood circulation, sleep, and sexual function
- How a greater consumption of mushrooms can lessen the threat of many cancers by as much as 33%
- The ways in which fungi are essential for healthy growth and communication of all plants, including trees for the restoration of forests — and can help save our planet
Over the course of 60 minutes, you’ll discover the power of mushrooms as medicine — how they’re safe, with negligible side effects, and very inexpensive (and sometimes even free if you’re willing to hunt them yourself) to procure.
Isn’t it time that you and your family discovered the benefits of this cost-effective, tasty superfood?
What other healthy food can help ward off disease, keep your immune system strong, sharpen your cognitive skills and in some cases heighten your consciousnesses and lead to a deeply meaningful spiritual experience?
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
We’ll see you there!