What would you like your life to look like five years from now?
Integrative medicine expert Dr. Keesha Ewers says your current physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual habits predict this future.
She refers to our negative habits as the karma of trauma — the disruptive imprints that we create and then repeat in every facet of our lives through our perceptions of ourselves and our world.
Too often, these energetic patterns prevent us from fully and consistently accessing the portal to our higher selves, our wisdom guides, the collective unconscious, and the Akashic records.
Our karmic patterns are what we make of them, however…
Bringing compassionate curiosity, awake awareness, and self-inquiry to each thought, feeling, and experience creates resilience…
… and allows for a shift in karma and a more loving and compassionate way of being in the world with self and others.
That’s why we’re pleased to invite you to join us for Dr Keesha’s free online event exploring the five karmic fractals of early childhood trauma and stress:
At this event, you will be guided in a potent meditation to track and begin to repattern them in your body, aligning your whole being with the best version of health and life that you envision for yourself.
Board-certified in functional and Ayurvedic medicine, Dr. Keesha has helped thousands shift out of the karma of trauma through a rich fusion of Eastern wisdom teachings and practices — and practical steps that detoxify the mind, emotions, body, and spirit.
In this event, you’ll:
- Discover 5 different fractal patterns, or energy systems, created from early trauma
- Be guided in a meditation to track and bring compassionate awareness to your fractal patterns
- Explore how to forge a path through betrayal, trauma, and heartbreak as a natural shift from innocence to wisdom — recognizing and working with the ego from a place of collaboration versus transcendence
- Learn why trauma is a necessary aspect of growth — and how changing your relationship to the story you’ve created around your wounds allows you to diffuse the toxicity you contributed to it… and begin healing
- Begin dissolving the concrete structures of mind you created as a method for protection, which are impeding your ability to live fully now — and begin connecting more easefully and meaningfully with others
- Gain a deeper understanding of the collective imperative to evolve — and how the survival of our species hinges on our ability to collaborate with all that we are… and all that others are
In learning how to heal and repattern your behaviors and perceptions of trauma, you can activate your innate ability to create healthy new fractals — and gain deeper agency to reimagine the health, relationships, and life that you truly desire.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
We’ll see you there!