Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
A deliciously healthy and light cake. This addition to the conscious kitchen is vegan, free from refined sugar and made with spelt flour. A beautiful yet simple formula that makes you wonder why everyone in the modern world doesn’t start eating this way! Prepare with love and please do let me know how you get on…
Makes: 8 cupcakes
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
1 large ripe banana
150g spelt flour
50g sugar free vegan chocolate (or carob)
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
100ml coconut or sunflower oil
75ml apple juice concentrate
75ml rice milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You will need eight large cupcake cases and a deep cupcake tin.
- Mash banana in mixing bowl.
- Chop the chocolate into small chips.
- Add the chocolate chips along with the rest of the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix together.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together in a jug, then mix thoroughly with the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Carefully spoon and share out between the cupcake cases in the tin, adding extra cupcake cases if necessary.
- Bake on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 200ËšC (400ËšF/gas mark 6) for twenty minutes. The cakes should have risen and the tops should look a little tanned.
- Take cupcakes out of the tins and leave to cool on a cooling rack before serving.
- Share with your friends!
Stay tuned for more tasty treats!
Further articles by Trinity:
- Trusting the Divine Through Uncertain Times
- All About Avocados – Health Benefits, Tips and Recipes
- Summer Kale Salad with Hemp & Parsley Dressing Recipe
- Foraging Guide – with 12 Nutritious Wild Plants That Anyone Can Find
- Keeping Slugs & Snails Off Your Veggies – Compassionately
- The Benefits of Lemon Balm – a Must in Any Garden
- You Are Enough, Exactly As You Are
- The Spirit of the Dolphin
- The Spirituality of Space Clearing: 5 Effective Ways to Clear Stagnant Energy
- Being an Empath
- What is Success? A Spiritual Perspective
- Make Your Own ‘Loved Up’ Raw Chocolate Brownies (Vegan & Gluten Free!)
- Embracing Spiritual Abundance
- Ethical Conscious Clothing – Ending Modern Day Slavery
- Chocolate Paradise Coconut Bar Recipe – Vegan, Raw, Absolutely Delicious!
- Rosemary’s Amazing Health Benefits
About the author:
Around 18 years ago, during a profound spiritual awakening, the world around her shattered. She became engulfed in a white, universal, timeless, formless light until nothing else existed – other than the nameless truth at the core of all sentient beings. During this life-changing experience Trinity experienced the soul of all other sentient beings, trees, creatures, people as one pulsating energy. Transcending her into a higher realm of unity and oneness, this experience imparted a divine energy that she has been sharing through spiritual work ever since. She has integrated a wide variety of multidimensional gifts, and works hand in hand with the Angelic Realms, guided by a deep compassion for the Earth and environment.
Understanding that the energy of our food directly impacts sentient life on all levels, Trinity founded Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen, a website devoted to inspiring the soul through conscious vegan cuisine. She is the co-founder of the Openhand Foundation, an organisation dedicated to the evolution of humankind. She works as the divine complement to her soul mate Open (Chris) to help facilitate the global Ascension process and feels incredibly blessed to be of divine service.