Contributing Writer for Wake Up World
I’m hearing from people around the world that the path is taking you deep into process. My heart is with you! Fear not, it is necessary. You can’t truly Ascend into the New 5D Paradigm without regressing into and processing karmic ‘Source Pain’. This is subconscious conditioning that projects out into your world and has a disharmonious impact on your life. It’s unavoidable, this karma brought souls here in order to confront such limitation and evolve through it – the only way out is through! Such spiritual breakthrough comes with enormous sense of well-being, rejuvenation, empowerment and Ascension.
Here’s Openhand’s detailed approach to processing karmic trauma when it activates…
It’s crucial to understand the true nature of spiritual healing: that ALL energetic pain and discomfort is caused by some form of identification with reality – some need or attachment to reality being a certain way. When in fact you are the One, that can allow ALL conditions and situations to exist without needing to change them.
When you can fully accept a particular situation in your life and not need it to go away, you empower yourself as The One in the situation. Paradoxically, that’s when it can truly resolve and miraculous healing can take place.
A healer can remove the energetic effects of internal disharmony and the pain will go away. However unless the original cause of the problem has not been realised by the client, then the problem will simply reappear elsewhere in the being but in a different guise. That’s why all true spiritual healing MUST include the assisted self-realisation aspect by the person being healed.
Confront the Attachment in order to Let Go
It’s by applying this defining philosophy at Openhand over many years on courses and retreats around the world that we’ve developed our 9 Step Spiritual Healing Process. It’s all about helping you regress into your karmic pain, work with it, then breakthrough it into a more expanded state of being. This is taken from the Openhand book 5GATEWAYS: a profound spiritual routemap:
Openhand 9-step Healing Approach
1. Confront the situation: you must first accept and completely acknowledge the truth of what is happening in your world. Get thoroughly used to observing yourself and accepting responsibility for your feelings in relation to what is going on in the situation. If you get tight, angry or wound up, acknowledge it. If someone is steamrollering your truth and that feels unpleasant, witness that too. Do not shy away from, or paper over, any inner retraction caused by events and other people in the outside world. By the Law of Attraction you have manifested them anyway, so as to confront and break through such a limitation. Embrace that.
2. Regress deeply into the feelings of the situation: it may not be appropriate for you to deal with the feelings in the moment they are coming up – you could be at work for example, in public or looking after your children. It is important not to suppress and dissolve the feelings, but rather to contain them: you get the sense that they are inside you, but you are on top of them and can manage them. When the timing is more appropriate (and as soon as possible), regress yourself deeply into the feelings once more: see the images, feel the feelings, let them come up inside.
3. Honour and express the pain: essentially this source pain is caused where your soul identifies somehow with the illusion of separation and the need for a particular outcome – where the soul is not self-realised (not realising of the One). However, if you honour the pain by fully expressing it in some way, then you become ‘as-one’ with it – you relocate the lost nugget of soul gold that was buried there and you reintegrate as the One. Honouring the pain might mean shouting and screaming, crying, rolling up into a ball, beating a punch bag or cushion, writing a journal or dancing and moving. Listen to your soul, and do whatever you feel given to do.
4. Break through with presence: when the source pain is at its height, when you can truly locate and feel it within your body, such that it is becoming excruciating, then paradoxically, you are ready to become the One through it; you are on the very precipice of presence. Remind yourself that all experience is relativistic and therefore transient – it does not define who you are. What you are, is absolute pure potential, beyond the pain. At this point, there will be some key (such as a word, mantra, a visualisation or symbolic metaphor) to help you ‘open the door’ through the density and into presence. If you are not sure what that is, ask the universe and you will be shown.
5. Feel the light of the soul: when you’ve stepped into the sense of presence, then you are really processing and letting go of the density – it is like you are stirring the bed of the stream in which the nuggets of soul gold have become buried. Now you will be able to see and feel the glint of the soul as it is being liberated. It will be a sense of lightness, completeness, confidence, strength, surrender; you may feel it as a light or warmth beginning to flow into the body, through the previous restriction. Now focus on, and give energy to, this new sensation. It is like pouring fuel on an igniting flame – it grows stronger.
6. Dissolve the source pain: you are now ready to truly dissolve and fully release that aspect of source pain. Whilst staying in the sense of Pure Presence, intuit how your connection with your emerging soul, can best process the dense energy of the source pain. You have to remain soft and expanded, so that you do not tighten down out of the energy that causes the pain. So stay expanded through it, containing it within your consciousness, but then use whatever meditation comes to you to remove it. It could be a particular form of breathing, movement and dance, or it could be a visualisation. Let your intuition carry you – it already knows what best to do.
7. Contemplate deeply any conditioned behaviours: the source pain will have built up conditioned behaviours (as spoken of in Gateway 2). Now deeply contemplate what conditioning – what distortions – the source pain has caused in your life. Maybe, for example, you were needy of others? Or perhaps too competitive and aggressive. See yourself within those behaviours, being totally honest with yourself about them (reminding yourself, if necessary, that you are not to blame for them). It can help to write them down in a journal.
8. Visualise yourself interrupting the behaviours: in motivational and spiritual circles, people often speak of visualising the outcome or behaviour you would like to have happen. The risk is though, that this just becomes another level of programming. Instead, see yourself interrupting the behaviours that have emanated from the source pain. As you get increasingly sensitive, you will begin to actually feel the density and any fixed neural pathways. With a sense of surrendered will, you can begin to break these apart and literally dissolve them within. It’s what’s called “neuroplasticity” – crafting 3D mind to be your friend and ally.
9. Become surrendered openness, attune to authentic beingness: as the density and conditioned behaviours have been dissolved inside, increasingly you settle into an awesome place of surrendered openness: you feel expansive, peaceful, whole and complete. You are now much more able to interrupt the old behaviours in daily life and open up through them. Spontaneous acts of authentic beingness then begin to magically flow through you, which are totally right and befitting of the moment. It is like you become less an identity, and more a moving flow of consciousness through life. This is pure joy of living! (I have written more about the qualities of authentic beingness that start to come through, and to which you can give energy, in Gateway 4).
Our Journey of Ascension
These are turbulent times. So don’t worry if you find yourself frequently getting into rough processing periods. It is necessary in order to confront the limitations of the old consciousness. Know that you are not alone – people the world over are working through this density in their journey of Ascension. Just seize the courage to confront and soften into your inner density – in which case, that particular phase will be over before you know it. And always remember, each breakthrough process comes with that tremendous sense of recovering a deeper aspect of yourself – becoming ever more of YOU!
Here’s Openhand’s defining video on the true nature of spiritual healing…
If you resonate with Openhand’s healing approach, get involved with our retreats and courses within the Openhand Ascension Academy, both on zoom and terrestrially. They’re crafted especially for this tremendous transformation of life on the planet right now.
Current Openhand Course & Retreat Program
In loving support,
Originally published at Openhand and republished here with permission.
Recommended articles by Open:
- 5D Ascension Timeline: How Much Longer Do We Have Left?
- 5D Ascension: The Pleiadians and the Toroidal Flow
- Unleashing Your Multidimensionality: Parable of Lao Tzu and the Dragon
- Taking the Inner Journey to Higher Dimensions, 5D, 6D, 7D
- Crypto in Aquarius: Currency Wars in The Global Fight for Freedom
- Dawning Age of Aquarius and the 5D Ascension Shift
- 5D Shift: Essential Evidence of a Widespread Awakening Underway
- Twin Flames and Soul Mates: Understanding Their True Nature
- 5D Shift: The 4th Industrial Revolution and the Hybrid 3D/5D State
- Ascension into the 5th Dimension – Exploring Primary Concepts
About the author:
Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living.